Re: [IRCA] Super Wobbler on 1100 kc

Colin,

Every indication is that Cuban AM broadcast stations are the source.

I lost my hard disk a while back and along with it the emails I had
collected from Wobbler recipients.  Have you been able to hear the signal
live yet?

Again tonight the Wobbler on 1100kHz is what I term Xtreme, another way of
saying, shaking the walls down here.  DXers across the US and Canada have
heard this particular one, so if you don't have something local blocking,
maybe you can hear it for yourself tonight.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL