Re: [IRCA] NEW MW QSL

Hi Patrick,

I see the address for KCMD has changed from your QSL report back on 02/05/2006.
Here is your New QSL data you typed.

970   KCMD    OR, Portland, rec. ppc back in 3d, after 2 f/ups. V/S: Unreadable.
Address: CBS Radio, 1501 SW Jefferson Street, Portland  OR  97201. MW
QSL #2922. (PM-OR)

I guess this is the CBS radio address and the one on the bottom is the station direct!
Is this correct, just want to update my records.

Thanks
James Niven

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
530 WNVA814 WA, Kelso, received friendly vl in 11d. Mentioned
station is a portable unit on a tralier in Kelso. V/S: Terry C.
Miller-Communication Systems Director. Address: WSDOT, PO Box 47300,
Olympia WA 98504-7300. MW QSL: 2925. (PM-OR)

970 KCMD OR, Portland. Rec. my second ppc bac. This one in 90d.
V/S: Dan Bozyk-KCMD Radio. Address: 222 SW Columbia St. #350, Portland
OR 97201. (PM-OR)

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.

James Niven
Moody, Texas (GMT-6)
CMElogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Mail