Re: [IRCA] Super Wobbler on 1100 kc

One thing for sure, Paul, there's a lot of programming that isn't any more
informative or entertaining.  Not to mention available all across the US
but carried only on one station!

Indeed, I have been correlating the peaks and valleys, slopes and
durations, and repetitions rates of the Wobbler signal, and have begun
detecting clear signs of intelligent content, easily on a par with several
nightly news casts.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan