Re: [IRCA] 1080 unID

I drove through Price, UT in 2003.  The station played a mix of
oldies, NOS, and not-particularly-twangy classic country, kind of a
"something for everybody" format.  They seemed to stay on all night,
or at least well into the night (I was staying in Teasdale, UT at
night).  Tons of "KASL" jingles to match their "Castle Country"
slogan.

In addition to the well-known KOAL and KSLL, there is another station
in Price.  It's on 1610 kHz and broadcasts "from a janitor''s closet"
at the College of Eastern Utah, playing typical college fare.

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA