[IRCA] NRC 6th Edition Antenna Pattern Book

[IRCA] NRC 6th Edition Antenna Pattern Book

Greetings,

The new NRC pattern book is sure great. Adding the day patterns is
really nice. Bill Hale did a really nice job as usual. Only one
correction I have found is CFPR 860 Prince Rupert BC runs the 10 KW ND
24/7. I spoke to the CE not too long ago and he told me they have never
dropped to 1 KW at night. They need the 10 KW to cover the remore areas
of Northern BC.
   One thing I do notice is the day patterns for most of the Lower
Mainland stations (Vancouver/Victoria) are a lot more restricted that
they once were. No wonder I don't get powerhouse signals from them
during the day at 160-200 miles. CKWX 1130 really surprised me with such
little signal across the border during the day.
After reading this, I am even more impressed with how well the EWE
antennas work.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.