Re: [IRCA] XETRA transmitters site

There may indeed be a barrio named "Rosalito," but it's not where XETRA
and XEKAM are.

Assuming that the Mexican government knows where it's licensing its own
stations, I went to the SCT website (sct.gob.mx), where one can download
a PDF file showing every licensed Mexican AM station. (The link is here:
http://portal.sct.gob.mx/SctPortal/appmanager/Portal/Sct?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=P28002)

And here's what it says for XETRA and XEKAM:

ROSARITO ** TRANSMISORA REGIONAL RADIO FORMULA, S.A.
DE C.V.
XEKAM-AM 950 20.000 5.000 04-Jul-04 03-Jul-16

ROSARITO ** XETRA COMUNICACIONES, S.A. DE C.V. XETRA-AM 690 77.000
50.000 04-Jul-04 03-Jul-16

The columns show city of license, licensee, calls, frequency, day power
in kW, night power in kW, license date and expiration date.

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it. (And, given the 22 degree
windy conditions outside, I'd much rather be in Rosarito than Rochester
today, hi!)