[IRCA] Mini CCRadio by GE

At 01:44 PM 2/18/2006 -0600, Stephen Hawkins wrote:
>Has anyone heard anything about the miniCCRadio that is supposed to be out
>soon?
>
>The Radio Shack here in Boone has started selling G.E. SRIIIs.  They
>don't say
>Radio Shack on them, they say GE.   Is this happening other places, or is it
>only this Radio Shack.  I'm curious, as the Boone Radio Shack is inside of,
>and part of a Hardware Store.  They do some odd things occasionally.

Stephen (or anyone),

         Time permitting, would you check and see if these radios,
with the GE logo, have digital read-out and (hopefully) go by the
name "Platinum Radio" or similar? Read your post and called the local
Radio Shack, and all I got was a "Huh?" In short, they're not here
yet, if they ever will be.

         Still checking for a friend.

         Thanks!         73, Mike