[IRCA] 810 ZNS3 OFF again.

Whatever technical adjustments 810 ZNS3 Freeport, Bahamas, is making will
obviously take a while.  They are OFF again today at 2:18 pm ET, Feb 18
2006.  I did not hear an announcement about this, but did not listen that
often when they returned to the air yesterday.

I have not had a reply to my email.  I had hoped for some more specific
information on these outages.  For now I'll just keep checking them from
time to time.

ZNS1 1540 and ZNS2 1240 are on and coming in well.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL