Re: [IRCA] 1330 ID KGAK Gallup NM

Thanks Mike,

I sent a written report to the station today. An audio CD was included. I'm
happy with the logging. Anything outside of CA, AZ, NV, OR & UT is tough
now. The frequencies seem to be very crowded. The songs were Country and
Tim Hall in San Diego mentioned that they run Navajo language programming.
When he said that it seemed to ring a bell that Navajo sounds similar to an
Oriental language. I know it didn't sound Korean, Japanese or Chinese.

Martin