Re: [IRCA] KEVT DX Test

I listened for about 20 minutes starting at 0000 PST 2/6....I heard what
Martin noted below with severe XESDD QRM.  Wonder what has happened to
KJDJ San Luis Obispo?  XEVT noted with "Diez Trienta A.M." slogans after
every selection.  Selections WERE heavy on accordion.  I went to bed
before hearing an actual ID in english altho I was on the frequency at
TOH.  Also, I thought I'd read where XESDD had switched to spanish
language ESPN sports?  Not so, I'd guess.

don k  san francisco ca