Re: [IRCA] Wobbler threefer tonight, NE Oregon

Re: [IRCA] Wobbler threefer tonight, NE Oregon

Steve,

Way to go, you hit the trifecta!  Big payoff, no doubt, somewhere.

I've made several scans through the Wobbler patch and found none of
consequence other than these three, and 680 pooped out rather early.  Not
to say it won't be back, though.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan