[IRCA] Add 930 to the Wobblethon

In addition to Xtreme Wobblers on 1100 and 680, a third is almost as strong
on 930 Radio Reloj, Ciego de Avila, Cuban.

I'm listening to these three using the built-in whip antenna on my RX-320,
too much lightening around to power up the active verticals.

As always, from here I can't tell how well this one is getting out, until
the reports start coming in.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan