Re: [IRCA] "Timer" feature for receiver control software?

Re: [IRCA] "Timer" feature for receiver control software?

At 16:05 31/01/2006, you wrote:
I'm looking for a piece of software that will change the frequency of my
computer controlled receiver (Icom, most of the time) to a new
frequency at a given time.

For instance, I'd like to switch to KXTO every night at 0100 and 0400AM
PST to record their DX Test signal, without having to leave the receiver
"parked" on their frequency all night.

Total Recorder does a great job of handling the unattended recordings, but

Of course, if you have an R8B in your arsenal, Les, then Jim Pogue's program would be for you....see DX Monitor, Vol 43 #10 from last November...

best wishes,

Nick