Re: [IRCA] That finishes ND

> I thought 1400 was in Berkeley (diplexing with KEAR-610). You
> probably meant 1450. Also, good question: KGO's part of the way
> across a bridge but I don't know if their site is in San Mateo or
> Alameda county. I'm sure the new 860 facility will be in the East Bay
> somewhere.

Pete's right. I did indeed mean KEST 1450 - KVTO (KRE) 1400 shares the 610
tower in Berkeley.

KGO is pretty far over on the East Bay side of the bridge. Unless the San
Mateo/Alameda line falls all the way on the eastern edge of the bay, and I
don't think it does, the KGO site is in Alameda.

860 has had pending apps for sites in the North Bay (along 37 west of
Vallejo, if memory serves) and in the hills at the southern end of the
East Bay, somewhere in Santa Clara County. I've lost track of what it is
that they're actually planning to build at this point...