From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Geralyn Hollerman
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 7:18 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Ft. Smith, AR

Folks-
I have a request from a trial IRCA member - he would like to know if there
are
any members in the Ft. Smith, AR area that he could talk antennas with. I
don't
have any AR residents in my database for IRCA, but if I recall right, Ft.
Smith
is near the AR-OK border, and not far from MO as well. So - if anyone is
interested, e-mail me for details.

Thanks!

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA