[IRCA] WFRB-560

560 WFRB FROSTBURG MD   0340  29/01/06  MOYL style music, with songs by Von Manrow; Sanatra; Billy Ecstein
then ID as "WTBO 1450". Since I was tuned to 560 I was sure that it is WFRB. At 0347, Another ID as "Your tuned to AM 560 and AM 1450, WTBO" [WFM-TN]

This is a new one for me.

DXer: Willis Monk
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire