Re: [IRCA] WUMP 730 Test

I had traces of possible code last night, but nothing definite.  CKAC is a
big problem here, with a huge null-resistant signal that is a mixture of
groundwave and skywave.

Ironically, at 0559 I caught an ID from WJTO, the subject of an upcoming
test!  I'll probably take another shot at WUMP tonight... if I actually
hear it, WUMP will also be the sound of me falling out of my chair. :-)

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON