Re: [IRCA] DC Operation of General Coverage Receivers

Kevin R. in Gilbert, AZ wrote:

> Yeah. 4 of them all made by Exide. They all lasted one year.

Exide doesn't make an Exide branded AGM battery. Or anything else I'd
recommend as a deep-cycle battery. They do have non-Exide branded
products in their product family that are acceptable products.

If you had an Exide branded battery, you didn't have a real deep-cycle
battery, as far as I can tell from their current product catalog
specifications.

That might be why you had bad luck.

Rick Kunath