Re: [IRCA] Anyone have a 2005 WRTH they're not using?

Re: [IRCA] Anyone have a 2005 WRTH they're not using?

I'll trade you mine for a KIWA Loop. Serioulsy, I'll let you have mine.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

My 2006 WRTH finally came in today's mail, and when I went to put it
on the shelf I realized that I'd somehow never gotten around to
buying the '05 edition last year. (Something about having a toddler
in the house, I guess...)

And since I've been collecting the things for years, and the shelf
holds a complete set back to the mid-seventies, I'd hate to leave a gap
there.

So if anyone has an '05 that they're not keeping, and would like to
make a few bucks in the process, drop me a line offlist
(scott@xxxxxxxxxx) and perhaps we can make a deal. (I'd also gladly
trade for a 2006 Tower Site Calendar...)

I'm also looking for editions 3, 5 and 6 of the FM Atlas to complete
my collection, but I'm well aware that will be a much harder task!
(Alas, I couldn't get Bruce sufficiently distracted when I visited
Publishing Estate this summer to pull off a heist of his reference copies
:-)

Thanks in advance!