[IRCA] WVNN Tentative now positive!

The "Inventory Insert" concept continues to prove it's worth. After
nights with virtually no reports of anyone receiving the WVNN 770khz
test, the propagation gods smiled, and this morning brought
news of loggings from Tulsa, Memphis, Florida...and
two very notable loggings.

One is reprinted below from Wayne Heinen who logged the 250 watt
station from Aurora Colorado at a distance of 1043 miles and
another from California at almost 2,000 miles!

Tonight is the last night for the WVNN 770khz Test...and we
also have the KAVT 1680khz test tonight.

Next week starts the WUMP 730khz test. Best of DX
to all! Thanks again to Rick Shaftan and Fred Holland
for bringing us the WVNN and WUMP tests!

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867