Re: [IRCA] KKOH 780 IS OFF!!

Patrick,

THANKS!  I noticed your email right before 0200, so I went out to the cold and dark with Mr. Grundig.  Nothing new noted, but there was WBBM to the east (very clearly) and KAZM to the southeast (steady but on the weak side).  I'll keep checking.

Do you ever try to communicate with stations to find out about any planned downtimes?  It would be nice to find out so we could let the world know about it, but I don't think they would be terribly concerned about letting people know in advance.

Mike Hawkins

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tuned by at 0415 EST 1/8 and found KKOH off. Two stations heard, WBBM
off Eastern Beverage and KNOM off NW EWE. Nothing else noted. Looking
for NS, but no C&W noted.
73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin