Re: [IRCA] Last nights DX tests

Thanks, Rene for running the tests.  990 was my best shot here I thought,
so concentrated on that, but as others mentioned,  CBW mostly ruled the
frequency with a blues program.   There were some periods with  a Spanish
speaker, possibly Mexicali, but no ID.

Given the poorish high latitude conditions, I was surprised to hear CBW
relatively well.   It will have to be another time for me for the test, I'm
afraid.

best wishes,

Nick