Re: [IRCA] All Comedy Radio Unid

Yes they can be funny and refreshing.

Look here for list:

http://www.allcomedyradio.com/affiliates.html

Also at that site you can listen via stream.

They do show this:

Portland, OR 970 AM KCMD

Duane Whittingham (N9SSN)
WTND 106.3 FM

At 06:52 AM 12/8/2005, you wrote:

Heard All Comedy Radio this morning at 0317 PST on 970kHz. Website
says WZAN Portland, Maine. Fine for me but I don't think so. Funny
stuff from Robin Williams and George Carlin. Helluva way to start my
day for sure! Halp appreciated.

Art
Flotsam, CA

Duane Whittingham (N9SSN) - Producer
Tom and Darryl Radio Shows
Heard on C-Band Analog Satellite (W0KIE) - GE7-CH5-7.5 mHz
Also on WTND-LP Macomb 106.3, WQNA FM, WBCQ 7415 kHz & the Internet.
Heard Fridays 9pm ET, Sundays 12am ET and Tues 2am ET (Folk)
An Independent Freeform Eclectic Radio Show.
http://www.tomanddarryl.org
http://www.wtnd.us