[IRCA] Chester Coleman (Re: KABN (Re: Halp!))

[IRCA] Chester Coleman (Re: KABN (Re: Halp!))

I spoke to KABN's owner Chester Coleman about another set of his stations. Surprisingly, they are silent too!

KADX-FM 94.7 Houston, Alaska and KAXX-AM 1020 are both silent. he said, they are "off the air for the time being". From what i can gather, Chester's stations spend more time off the air then on the air!!

I was told his FM was a freakin cash cow when it ran Howard Stern!

KADX-FM and KAXX-AM got a $24,000 fine for EAS violations, local phone number issues and another thing.

Anyone know the low down on Chester?