[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 14 November 2018

It was remarkable to hear Bill Whitacre's success this morning when conditions out here were generally just plain bad. Bad in an odd way though. Only 693 produced any audio from the Japanese big guns, I hardly had a carrier on 972, yet 1422 was at a level I don't typically get except on very good Japanese mornings.

73,

Nigel Pimblett

693ÂÂÂ JOABÂÂÂ Tokyo, JAPANÂÂÂ Traces of language lesson at 1427

1116ÂÂÂ 4BCÂÂÂ Brisbane, AUSTRALIAÂÂÂ Macquarie news by woman at 1401

1386ÂÂÂ NHK2 ÂÂÂÂÂÂ synchros, JAPANÂÂÂ Man and woman with language lesson at 1417

1422ÂÂÂ JORFÂÂÂ Yokohama, JAPANÂÂÂ First noted with man in Japanese at 1409, and pretty consistent for about 40 minutes.

1494ÂÂÂ unIDÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Faint traces of speech at 1428

1548ÂÂÂ 4QDÂÂÂ Emerald, AUSTRALIAÂÂÂ Man and woman conversing at 1429

1566ÂÂÂ HLAZÂÂÂ Jeju, S.KOREAÂÂÂÂÂÂ End of musical piece at 1430, then man and woman in Chinese