Re: [IRCA] Loggings for DXWW

Thx Mauno, yes it seems like .006 between them. Magic in again weakly with
mx and faded down slightly pre-SR. Aussies a bit better today and peaked
about 1217 SR here. Tonga 1017 in with some soft island mx audible a few
times on peaks. Nothing close to audible for X-band Aussies.  73 KAZ 55 km
NW of Chicago