Re: [IRCA] Oct 25 WC TP... doing the wave...

Absolutely, very powerful bottom half of the band.  Impressive reception on
just about every 9 kHz channel.   Armchair levels on 576, 567, 603, and esp
594.  All Asian.  Even 657 is well heard here with presumed North Korea at
good levels (for whatever reason, I rarely hear them at my Victoria QTH).
Why west wire is working very well today, although the North wire is only
slightly worse.  850 KICY Nome was very good at 14:15, then faded down, but
back again at 14:20.   Even 1170, I'm hearing the Korean under local
cochannel.  Someone is causing a het on 810.  Presumably KCBS.   What
fun!!!     73,   Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC