From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Volodya S <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 9:31 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] further Victoria TA from Oct 24

Chuck, Re the Faroes on 531, my understanding was that they were either off
or much reduced power.  I don’t think it was audible at all last year at
the PEI Listening Waters.  Walt

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018, Chuck Hutton <charlesh3@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> In these conditions, 531 could be Faroes which has made it into various
> parts of NA.
>

> Chuck.

montreal.kotalampi.com
This group is for those interested in AM (Broadcast Band) DXing, sponsored by the International Radio Club of America (IRCA) To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the IRCA Archives.(The current archive is only available to the list members.Using IRCA