[IRCA] Good Night

Last night, lots of TAs and two new loggings:

Before the World Series:

1325Z on 1270 kHz, WQTT in Marysville, OH, USA, transmitting 500 watts, 550 miles to my west, playing oldies music, "True Oldies 96 point 7"

After the World Series:

0519Z on 585 kHz, RNE Radio Nacional, Madrid, Spain, transmitting 600,000 watts, 3508 miles to my east-northeast, talk show with one woman and two or three men discussing

ICOM IC-R8600 and ICOM AH-7000 discone antenna for WQTT, ICOM IC-R8600 and 80 m inverted Vee antenna for RNE

Good DX!

Stan, WA1LOU
Wolcott, CT, USA