Re: [IRCA] KAZ versus Pennant/Flag

Try this, Chuck (or anyone else who is having problems):

http://www3.telus.net/public/shallpat/4all/Antenna%20alternatives_stub-re-FlagDKaz.pdf

As the file name says, it's just the relevant slides of the presentation. Pages 10, 11 and 12 are repeated pages with more detail, just like the presentation, but makes for strange reading.

Nick