Re: [IRCA] Saturday October 20 - TransPacific Note Book - Victoria

Thanks for the very detailed TP-DXing report, Colin (which I'm sure took a serious amount of time and effort).

On hot-propagation days like yesterday and today, the essential question is how much time do you devote to a detailed TP-DXing report (that does justice to the exceptional conditions) without neglecting other important duties as a well-connected member of the human race?

Thank goodness for live DXing, where you only receive one frequency at a time.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)