Re: [IRCA] Antenna switches for automated spectrum recording

Hi Mark,

There looks to be good information in this PDF about remote antennas used
over the Internet:
https://www.marcclub.org/mweb/doc/WN3R%20Remote%20Operation%20Slides.pdf

I think this ham's approach is way too complicated for what you need, but
there are some good vendors, products, & links mentioned.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA