Re: [IRCA] Terminating resistor

--- Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Dennis,
>
> Yes, I have the 2.5 K ohm Pot in a little plastic pill bottle. I make
> hole in the end and run the shaft through the hole and put the nut
> on.
> So the shaft is sticking out. I then add a knob.

*** I've found that plastic pill bottles, especially some of the newer
ones, make excellent 'cases' for small components, or even matching
networks, whether they need to be waterproof or not - even if they're
just to reduce the loose hanging items in the shack.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA  ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20ID