[IRCA] 250 Asian MW tower sites (Google Earth file)

Hi all,

Over the past few months, I've turned my attention to my greatly-accumulated Chinese FM audio and logs, of which a handful of you have asked me about posting. While this is a MW group, I actually have a bit of something from the FM project that includes my old MW project details that were shelved at the time in hopes of adding them to a file upon eventually finishing the FM project (i.e. shelved until... now!).

My Google Earth KMZ file shows all of the tower sites for all 321 of my FM catches from Korea (local, tropo, E-skip) and also all 250 MW stations (groundwave and skywave) featured in last year's Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide project. This also includes details for each station. Of course, some of the stations have gone off the air, but they're nonetheless still included as they were featured in the project.

You can find this file on the page for my FM project, linked below. It also includes a 123-page publication and more than 3 hours of FM audio compilations. Links to the previous AM project can be found by following the same link, which has been shortened due to this list over and over again (today included) blocking almost all messages with my domain.

http://goo.gl/tvUaTu

- Chris Kadlec