Re: [IRCA] Fwd: [mwcircle] Subaru Makes a Positive Move on AM

My first name is, no joke, Forrester. So maybe that'll be my next car ð
Toyota car radios for the most part are very good. The biggest issue I have
is WCCOs IBOC splatters badly from 810-850 on it. It's not horrid in 850
but I can never hear WGY. Only WHB on SSS/SRS or if they are cheating as
they were again yesterday morning.

Todd Skaine
ICOM 7300 wth a Superloop
2 Modified 2010s barefoot