[IRCA] Arizona TP report and a new domestic, March 30th

I have not been doing much AM BCB DXing lately, in lieu of amateur radio
and non-radio stuff.  But, I was up early and set up my 10'x20' Conti loop
this morning, pointing 300 degrees.  Nothing very inspiring on the TP
front, but I did get a new domestic catch.

TPs (presumably the usual suspects):
693 TOH pip at 1300UT, but no other audio
747 marginal audio at 1312UT and probably other times
774 marginal audio at 1250UT and probably other times
1566 poor audio at 1236UT, a woman talking
Other visible carriers, but probably nothing else with audio

At 1302UT, I checked 1040 and thought I was hearing Chinese.  I was doing
an SDR recording, and there was a nice ID at 1301UT, "KXPD AM 10-40
Portland", then an ID in Chinese except for "KXPD".  The station had faded
over KCBR right before TOH.  I'm assuming they were on their 2200W ND
daytime pattern.  That should be OR #20, and #706 total at this location.

--
Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx