[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 14 January 2018

Concur with Steve's assessment this morning. Things took a big dive from the past several days, with only JOAB on 693 providing any consistent audio today. Started late today, but from 1430 for nearly half an hour it had a fair signal whereas on 747,774,828 I heard only a syllable here on there (which was more than I heard from anything else).

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook phased array