Re: [IRCA] 819-KCBS North Korean Girl Group (Pt. 3 of 3)

* Part 3 of my reply to Gary that has been blocked by the list for multiple days:

And your 657 clip does not include an ID actually, though that long moment of silence is no doubt there. I've had to wait through 30 seconds of silence before someone speaks. The man says the following:

"<< Uriui gojeonjeok myeongjak >>, i siganeneun uidaehan suryeongnimkkeseo hangilhyeokmyeongtujaengsigie jieusin uriui gojeonjeok myeongjak, 'baniljeonga' leul bonaenaedeurigessseubnida."

In English: "<< Our Classical Masterpieces... >> At this time, we will play our classical masterpiece "Song of the Anti-Japanese War," created by the Great Leader during the anti-Japanese revolutionary struggle."

This is one of the songs I can recall listening to at home, where I used to receive the North Korean FM signals clearly.

You can listen to the full song here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQmDo0NjVM8

Hope you can appreciate your recordings more than before with this additional information.

[Sorry for not including the original message.]

-Chris Kadlec
Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide
http://www.beaglebass.com/dx/seoul/