[IRCA] S. AZ TPs, December 13--better low band

Low band was better this morning; little for high band. Everything mostly gone by 30 minutes past sunrise. Sunrise 1416 utc.

567 Japan 1400 utc TOH chime faint

594 Japan 1358 utc male talk very poor/poor

747 Japan 1403 utc male/female very poor talk; 1423 utc EE lessons "many parts of Japan" briefly very poor/poor

774 Japan 1404 utc EE lessons male/female, very poor/poor. Best in awhile. "There's an art exhibition downtown tomorrow night, can you join us?"; 1424 utc again very poor/poor "is it very hard to learn the violin"; 1435 utc briefly at poor/sync det level "I'm sorry but I can't"; 1500 utc pips and chime, traces of talk very poor

972 S Korea 1408 utc male/female talk briefly very poor/poor

1566 S Korea 1430 utc very poor talk, only time faded up to audio that I caught

Steve AA7U

near Sahuarita, AZ

R75; west DKAZ + FLG100 preamp