Re: [IRCA] ethics

Face book sorta has that same guiding principal.  Look at all the happy
souls participating with it.  respectfully I submit...  "You're either on
the bus or off the bus".  No amount of wishfull legislating will change
human nature, or the fact there are crude, boorish people in the world.

That said..we all forget this is a hobby,  not warfare.

Bill brooks        drake r8a       wellbrook  ala1530lnp

Waynesburg, pa   usa

---