[IRCA] Trumpets on 900, other Spanish unIDs

900 Oct 27 at 2257 EDT: 900 A has possible ID in Spanish on my south antenna.
Could be Cuba, Mexico, Domestic... 900 B has more Spanish and gets intriguing as
it goes along â trumpet or other horn sounds repeating loop-like over and over.
900 C has more trumpets. The trumpets / horns, in particular, puzzle me. Has
anyone heard or seen this reported?

900 Oct 16 at 0725 â Possibly Mexico but could be domestic US. Might hear Radio
Luz at about 12 seconds of 900 D.

Both at: http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?11652

Other Spanish-language unIDs that are proving vexing are posted at:

http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?11651

Any comments are appreciated, with thanks..

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON