[IRCA] For Sale: Eton Grundig Executive SAtellit

I have a Eton Grundig Executive Satellit (Silver in Color) for sale. I am
moving tomorrow and I want it gone, today. $80 by paypal only including
priority mail shipping. US only. JUST The radio, no batteries, no power
plug, nothing. Nothing is wrong with it.. it's literally sat unused in the
corner of my bedroom for months.
Email me, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx if interested