Re: [IRCA] Victoria B.C. TPs Nov. 2-- woot woot

It was pretty lively in Seattle as well. A quick check of the SDR files shows lots of signals today. Vietnam-675 was definitely there at 1431, along with audio where I normally don't hear it: 756 783 792 918 etc. I'll be spending some time this afternoon going through the recordings to see what else is lurking.

Bruce