[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle 10-6-17

I've been recording DX at sunrise for a few days now but this was the first session worth reporting. The results were mainly the usual first tier stations, but at least it gave me a chance to try out my reworked antenna system..

693ÂÂÂ JAPAN, Tokyo, JOAB, talk //774/747 mostly poor in CBU splat

747ÂÂÂ JAPAN, Sapporo, male talk //774 1325

774ÂÂÂ JAPAN, Akita, JOUB Japanese male monologue 1324 good

828ÂÂÂ JAPAN, Osaka, JOBB, talk //774 1326 fair

972ÂÂÂ S KOREA, HLCA, man & woman in Korean fair 1324

1287ÂÂÂ JAPAN, Sapporo JOHR Japanese woman fair 1334

1323ÂÂÂ UNID, brief female talk 1330, bits of vocal music 1334, both weak with much electrical noise, probably CRI

1566 S KOREA, HLAZ, 1336 quite good w/Christian program, man in Japanese, then pipe organ. Closedown 1343 by woman with FEBC ID & piano, back weakly in Chinese 1345

1575ÂÂÂ THAILAND, presumed VOA, weak woman in unid language 1334

Carriers: 594 657 666 1206 1314

Bruce in Seattle

Elad FDM-S2, 40x10 flag antenna