[IRCA] UNID 1080 Mexican is XETUL Tultitlan Mexico!!

I listened to my recording a few more times and did some Digging on the Net and found a Posting from my Pal SAUL CHERNOS of Toronto that IDs this station for me!!!

I listened to the 2nd Anthem on my recording and it is NOT The OAXACA Anthem…..even though they sound quite similar.

So….what I heard this morning is 1080 XETUL Radio Mexiquense Tultitlan, MEXICO.

I'm glad I did more detective work on this and Found Saul's Earlier Posting……..Cleared this up immediately!!

73….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

** MEXICO. 1080 unID Mexico - mystery second anthem --- Have a clip
from 1080 at 0659 EST [1159 UT] from Dec 22. I know it's from Mexico
because I was working my way up the dial checking for anthems which I
believe run at 0600 local time in Mexico (as well as 0000 local time).
What's striking is there's a second piece of military march style
music immediately afterwards, and I think it's the same station as one
ends, there's a second of silence, and the next one begins. My hunch
is the second anthem is a state anthem from Mexico, or perhaps (less
likely IMO) even a municipality or perhaps even a second national
musical score. I've cut the Mexican anthem to the last bit - enough to
make it identifiable as an anthem. About 8-10 seconds in is the start
of what I believe is the second anthem. A second clip has some talk I
heard, with rooster crowing, moments after the second anthem ended.

Any ideas on this one? It's my first ever from Mexico here on 1080!

Attached Files
File Type: mp3 1080 unID Mexico 22DC15 0659.mp3 (1.32 MB, 2 views)
File Type: mp3 1080 unID Likely More Mexico 22DC15 0706.mp3 (496.4 KB,
2 views) (Saul Chernos, Burnt River ON, Jan 1, WTFDA Forum via DXLD)

I've never heard this anthem piece, but I think it's this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-FtQSIpyCU
You have, without a doubt, XETUL-AM Tultitlán Edomex, barely not in
Mexico City! (Raymie Humbert, AZ, ibid.)