[IRCA] Both DUs and TPs for Oct. 3, OR Coast

I'm only starting to review files for this morning from the Rockworks #4
site, but the morning was a mixture of TPs and DUs. In addition to 657 Star
Radio (Christian contemporary music, fair 1357) and 729 5RN (good @1355
w/USA journalist interview), I'm hearing a few snippets of English DU audio
on some other channels.

TPs from Japan predominated though--the usual, main NHK stations but also
weaker outlets like presumed JOQG Yamada on 1323 rising to a fair-good
level at 1406.

The view from the cliff as starlight gave way to a cloudless, sunny sky at
sunrise was just a prelude to today's 70-degree weather on the northern
Oregon coast.

Note to KAZ and Tim Tromp--I also saw the 60 Hz spike above 1098 kHz this
morning, but there was nothing below 1098. Perhaps if I had been recording
WAV  files earlier I would have seen the pair of 60 Hz tones.

73,

Guy