[IRCA] TP Report from Ocean Shores, WA

--- Begin Message ---
This morning's listening session netted only HLAZ, 1566, decent at times. Yesterday's session resulted in JJ on 1287, HLAZ 1566 and brief and faint CNR1 on 1593. No DU's were heard in contrast to Gary's phenomenal Rockworks sessions. Still slightly improved over what I was hearing from CO before traveling to the NW. This location suffered from quite a bit of interference from mainland MW stations. Kalaloch was much quieter in this regard. Unfortunately Kalaloch was booked up by the time I finalized my travel schedule.

Best of DX,

Craig Barnes
DXing from Ocean Shores, WA
Tecsun PL-310 "Airport Friendly" FSL