Re: [IRCA] First TP DX Report from Kauai

There's a cliff in Princeville that I dxed from that produced amazing
results from the mainland with 1050 KTCT bombing in better than the local
570. I can't remember how to get there except that it was somewhat near a
timeshare area with a lot of multi color bark for the tree on the property.
I was about 100 feet up from the ocean.

Todd Skaine