From: "Volodya S" <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Kona, Hawaii DXpedition-- More Exotic DU Recordings

Re 540, Samoa. In the past they were always seriously undermodulated, even
when I was on a trans-Pacific cruise a few years back, and visited Apia.
The transmitter building and antenna looked like they needed a facelift,
and I was shooed away when asking about the station or whether I could
visit. Not entirely sure whether that modulation is any better now
compared to the past. Or the usual, that the music modulation is great,
compared to poor, undermodulated announcements. Thanks for sharing, Gary!
73, Walt