Re: [IRCA] KCBS 657khz Pyongyang

Nice, of course, but 657 is Pyongyang Broadcasting, not KCBS *poke*.

I'd not correct you maybe, except I thought it would have been driven into your head the last two times :) The networks tend to be ... a little ... different.

-Chris

Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 09:56:44 -0400
From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Club of America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hard-Core-DX
<Hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] KCBS 657khz Pyongyang

I thought y'all night like to hear this

Here's a recording from a few months ago....

This is KCBS 657khz Pyongyang, North Korea getting Charlie Brown "womp womp
womped" to death by splatter from my local 660 KFAR (10kw non directional,
300 miles to my east)

https://soundcloud.com/onairdjpaulwalker/pyongyang-657november-14-2016-65221-am

Here's 657khz without nearly as much splatetr from KFAR:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Sf0e4ekSM